Google’s G Suite:
Your Apps. Your Devices. Work the Way You Live.
In today’s age, reliable, fully functioning email is critical to any business’ success. Google Apps for Work is the email, calendar, document platform you have been searching for. Our friendly technicians will guide you through set up, migrate all of your data, help set up sharing and your team’s mobile devices. Then, we will bring in lunch, and train all of your staff and teach everyone how to utilize all of the tools provided to you in your new Google Apps for Work suite.
Email is one of the most common ways to communicate inside a business, and in the past it was limited to plain text and usually a single machine. Gmail brings people front and center with things like conversation view, real time text and video chat right from your inbox, and the people widget which gives you a 360° view of your connections including recent emails, their calendar availability, and the docs they’ve shared with you.
With a 30 GB or Unlimited inbox, your users will never have to delete another message again. They can find relevant content when they need it, instantly.
- Fully browser based – nothing required except a modern browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- 30 GB mailbox
- Integrated Google search instantly retrieves any email.
- Integrated chat and video
- People widget provided 360 degree view of your connections
Designed for teams, Calendar helps teams stay organized and find time together. Your schedule follows you wherever you go, and you can organize your life from any device. Intelligent tools like the Smart Scheduler picks the perfect time for meetings, and Quick Add lets you instantly schedule important items without the hassle of setting up an invite.
- Fully functional web-based calendar accessible from anywhere and any device
- Leverages the computing power of Google’s massive cloud to deliver advanced productivity tools like the Quick Add.
- Delegate calendars to others, and manage sharing permissions
- Easily overlay team calendars and other collaborator’s calendars in a fast, intuitive web interface.
Important files and content are typically confined to a user’s computer. If that computer is lost, stolen, or fails, it can be very costly. Google Drive liberates your content – storing it safely in the cloud where it’s accessible from anywhere. You can easily share and organize files — small or large — as well as rich content (such as video) internally or externally to anyplace in the world.
Google Drive is an on-demand, large scale file storage system with automatic replication and low latency access billed on a per-user / department basis (with no additional cost for external users) for transparent cost allocation
- Share files / documents with any email address, inside or outside of organization, without requiring recipients to have specific desktop software
- Integrated file open/save and sync experience from Office 2003, 2007 and 2010 client applications
- Sharing folders / collections of files and documents with users or groups
- Integrated streaming HD video
Google+ brings the power of social networking to the enterprise, with administrative controls to safeguard the privacy of your information. In addition, with Google+ Hangouts, you can experience the magic of instant video conferencing with up to 10 people, all within a browser. Hangouts are also fully available via mobile device, such as a smart phone or tablet, so you can always be there, even when you’re not.
Enable social interaction and harness the power of IT consumerization trends without infrastructure or software updates. Important to note: Google+ is not covered by GAfB terms of service, is an “Additional Service”, it’s not covered by SLA, not covered by TSSG, and does not have enterprise support.
- Enterprise controls for Google+ include restricted hangouts and default post restrictions
- Hangouts integrated with Gmail, Calendar and Docs
- 15 way video conferencing, in a browser or any mobile device
- Full integration of docs and many other 3rd party apps for full collaboration
- Video overview
Add archiving and e-discovery to Google Apps. Vault is optional and adds archiving, e-discovery and information governance capabilities.
- Define retention policies that are automatically applied to your email and chat messages
- Email and chat archiving
- Your email and chat messages are archived and retained according to your policies, preventing inadvertent deletions
- Be prepared for litigation and compliance audits with powerful search tools that help you find and retrieve relevant email and chat messages
- Place legal holds on users as needed. Email and chat messages can’t be deleted by users when they’re placed on hold
- Export specific email and chat messages to standard formats for additional processing and review
- Run reports on user activity and actions in the archive. Searches, message views, exports and more are shown
- Video overview
Google Sites is an application that makes building a website for your organization as easy as editing a document. With Google Sites, teams can quickly gather a variety of information in one place – including videos, calendars, presentations, attachments, and text – and easily share it for viewing or editing with a small group, an entire organization, or the world. As a business user, you can use Google Sites to set up internal project sites, intranets, or public-facing sites.
- Intuitive editing
- Template gallery
- Powerful search
- Fine-grained security permissions
- 10GB + 500MB/user of storage
- Customize without knowing HTML or CSS
- Designed for security and reliability
And so much more...